
What a fun weekend I/we had. Anthony and Olivia went to Houston to see his parents and I was able to stay back and get some much needed R&R as well as stuff done. On Saturday, I got my hair done, ate lunch by myself (so nice), went shopping and spent a few gift cards that were burning a hole, cleaned my house for like 3 hours straight, then made myself a pizza and watched a movie. It was SO fun! That will not be the last time that happens- for sure!

Later Saturday night, Mal and Chris came into town to see a concert they had tickets for. I went to church sunday morning, then we headed downtown and ate us some yummy brunch at Walton's Fancy and Staple. If you've never been, you should go, it is such a neat place. A bakery and florist in one, with tons of cheeses, baked goods, and sweet sugary stuff. Straight from there, we saw an afternoon movie at AMC, using a gift card that was burning a hole in their pocket. We then headed home to greet Ant and Livi who arrived home that afternoon. We then had a nice family evening and went to eat at La Madeleine. So yum.

Monday morning, we ate breakfast, I had a prenatal appointment and then they headed out of town. Livi and I headed over to some friends house up north for a lunch play date. We stayed until 4:30, and then at 6:30 we went to our neighbors who invited us for dinner. It would be correct to say that we have been just a tad bit busy lately.

Cheese-ing it up

Livi eating her "O-Moat" (oatmeal)

Sweet sugars with AMa ("Ah-Mah")

2 comments:
You just can't beat Olivia's smile! It's contagious!
Sounds like you've had a fun (but busy) last few days! Such sweet pictures. :)
How sweet! I had a Saturday much like yours, Tim and Nay went out of town and I got to clean and do whatever I wanted :) Feels great! You and your sister are so gorgeous!
Post a Comment