It was obviously quite a happening time for us.
-Olivia fell at church and busted her lip. I didn't see it happen but it was rather a dramatic scene with wailing and blood and all. It's funny how relaxed you become after you've already dealt with something similar in the past. No biggie.
-We were given not one, but two caterpillars in which we will feed them fennel and witness them turn into "Buttah Heighs" as Olivia calls them. I will be photographing the process for you...This morning I asked Olivia what she wanted to name them. Meet George and Jack. I think this one is Jack. :)
-I asked Livi, while getting her ready for bed, what she learned in Bible class. In a very matter of fact way, she began telling me something while gesturing her hands. It didn't take me long at all to realize she was saying, "Pat the Bible". So there you have it. She learned how to pat her bible. Precious.
-Then I go to put her in her bed and I remember the scene from earlier today: I realized after I got her up from her nap that I had put her down with a tea bag (dry, thank goodness) still in her hand, reaffirmed by the dry tea that was ALL OVER her freshly cleaned sheet. So if you were wondering what I was doing Wednesday at 9:30 pm, I was vacuuming up dry tea from inside a crib. Random. Now that's something you don't see everyday! And something only motherhood can offer.

No comments:
Post a Comment