Monday, January 04, 2010

365

I've heard about the photo projects 365 - you know, where you take one photograph every day for 365 days. Yikes! But I think I am going to try it. It will be fun to then go back and look at your year in photos. Think I can do it? Thanks guys for having faith in me! With my increased interest and my new found love of photography, I also think this will be good also at helping to practice, practice, practice!!

This past weekend, Anthony's parents came into town to bring our dog back. They were dog-sitting for us while we went to West TX for Christmas. I don't think it's so much that they want to help us out, but more so that they want to hold Roxie ransom so they get to see Olivia at the return of her- ha! We went and had lunch one day and here's some photos of after wards at the on-site playground.






And for my special 365 photo:
Olivia and Anthony's dad - "Papa Rod"



post signature

No comments: