Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Raid My Pantry

Can you find the following items in my pantry?

-box of crayons
-phone/answering machine combo
-electric screwdriver
-a camcorder
-a fake pumpkin
-tape measure
-WD-40
-sunglasses

I am thankful for storage space. However, it isn't evenly distributed in my house. The most storage space we have is in our kitchen pantry. It's a real mess. It has become the hodge podge of items we aren't sure what to do with or that don't really have a place. I was in the pantry the other day putting up Christmas decor and caught my eyes scanning over several items that had me thinking the same things- "Why do I have that?" and "Oh, there that is!" and "What is this?" and "Why am I keeping this??" All while my frustration was steadily increasing. SO, I had to leave the pantry - and QUICK. My 365 photo today is documenting the before. One day in the near future, you will (hopefully) see a 365 photo that is documenting the after. And what a sweet day that will be!

So, I would love to know.. what couldn't you find?


post signature

No comments: