Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sayonara 2009

We had a fantastic Christmas! We headed to West TX and were blessed with a White Christmas on Christmas Day. It was wonderful. I wanted so badly to get Olivia out in the snow to play but it was just too cold. She didn't have the proper clothing for it and the roads were too bad to go buy anything. I know, I am already regretting it because it WON'T happen again. I knew at the time I would regret it, but I just couldn't make myself take her out in that cold. Not only that, it was dangerous since the sidewalks were pretty much iced over. So, we brought the snow inside and she was able to build a snowman. My grandmother, MamaFaye, even cut out a piece of carrot for it's nose. It was a grand Christmas morning!


We went to the zoo and she was able to feed the giraffes from an overpass walkway. She LOVED it. Now when I ask her how a giraffe goes, she sticks her tounge out as they eat.

We had the most spectacular time with family and was one of the best Christmases yet! I'll leave you with a few adorable photos.
Hope you had a wonderful Holiday and here's to a Happy New Year!



post signature

No comments: