Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Introducing Olivia







Olivia Madison Rodriguez
Born Saturday July 19th, 2008 at 4:53 a.m.
Weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches long
Our precious baby couldn't be more perfect! We thank God for her.
Stay tuned to read about my awesome birthing experience!


post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.

Melanie said...

Pieper, she is just beautiful!! Enjoy every second because it will fly by. Can't wait to hear about the birth...

Neena said...

I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see her.

Marta said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to meet Olivia and to hear all about the birth! I just love birth stories! Hope you are all getting plenty of rest! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Piper!!! Olivia looks like a total sweetheart!

Amy said...

Yea! I am so excited for you. Come to Lubbock soon so we can meet her!!!

Larissa said...

She's beautiful, and I LOVE the name! Congrats!!!