Sunday, August 03, 2008

In Love







I've fallen in love. Again. My daughter is amazing and I love her so! She already has a very strong personality and knows exactly what she wants. She wants it when she wants it. In the hospital, she was a very quiet baby and never cried much. In the past 2 weeks, she has already changed so much. She had her first scream when she was about 3 days old and we took her to her 1st dr. appointment. Ever since then, she's learned that mommy is wrapped around her finger and when she screams like that, she gets to eat! ;) She is such a good baby! Here are a few photos- it was very hard to choose them because I think they are all awesome. In addition, just wanted to share one of my favorite Bible verses. It speaks even more clearly to me, now that my baby is here and has blessed our lives.

Psalm 139 - God's Omnipresence and Omniscience

13For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.
14I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
15My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
16Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them.

post signature

4 comments:

Amy said...

Being a mother is AMAZING - Isn't funny how you always hear that but it actually means something. I am glad you are doing so well!

Larissa said...

That's so sweet Pieper! And you can tell that you are in love! There's nothing like it, is there?! She is beautiful, and you look GREAT too!!!

Marta said...

She's just too sweet! And you look FANTASTIC! I knew you would! :) And I agree, there're no words to describe the whole new world of feelings and thoughts that come with motherhood!

Neena said...

I love the pictures and the verses you shared. It is amazing!!! I can't wait to hopefully see you soon.