Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Reality Is...

I really like reality shows. I hate that I do, but I do. One of the ones I've been watching alot lately is Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC. It encourages me and eases my anxiousness about having a baby because while I'm watching it, I think to myself, "If they can do it with 8, I can do it with 1!" Seriously though, I don't know how they do it!

On a recent episode, Sara Snow, who is an advocate of green and natural living, came to their house and helped Kate in the kitchen by cooking some easy organic meals. I was pretty impressed by how easy it can be to eat and live simply after I visited her website. You should check it out too!



post signature

2 comments:

Marta said...

I CANNOT imagine having that many kids at once! Yikes! How are you feeling? It's getting so close!

The Hydes said...

Yaaaaaaaay for Baby Olivia. Can't wait to see pictures! :)