





For those of you who I haven't seen or talked to since our college days at good ole LCU, you may or may not know that I got married last summer to my college sweetheart, Anthony Rodriguez. We were amanzingly lucky enough to be married on Grand Cayman at an awesome venue called the Grand Old House- www.grandoldhouse.com. It used to be a banana plantation and now is used solely for events, like weddings, town and business events. Unfortunately, it rained on the big day, but was still a magical experience...hey, they say rain on your wedding day is suppossed to be good luck. We had 35 guests, all family- 25 of Anthony's side and about 10 of mine. Anthony and I stayed in Cayman for our honeymoon, while our family members left the following day (they came for a vacation the week leading up to the wedding). Anthony learned the first lesson of marriage that first day and night of our honeymoon. I told him to wear sunscreen and he refused to listen. So, of course, he was burned so completely bad, he was in bed with a fever by 8 that night. First lesson of marriage, always listen to what your wife tells you to do, or you WILL regret it later! Anyway, it left for some great memories. Enjoy a few of our pictures...photography was done by David Wolfe Photography.

4 comments:
Pieper those were great pictures. It looked beautiful. I bet it was great. I agree with the thing about how you should just listen to your wife the first time. :-)
Where's the photo of the bride and dear old dad? I think he deserves a little bit of notoriety. ;-)
Pieper, you look absolutely gorgeous! I'll bet the rain didn't do a thing to dampen your day :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Hey Pieper! This is Lynsey (Moudy) Wells. I found you through some other people. You are as beautiful as ever ... what a fun place to get married! (even if it did rain on you!) I'm glad you and Anthony are doing so well.
Post a Comment