Monday, April 17, 2006

A "Well Worth It" Weekend

I must say that this past weekend was probably the best weekend I've had in a long time. Most of the time, my weekends are simply filled with running errands, watching tv, cleaning and making Anthony do something besides sit on his behind. Here's the breakdown...

Friday night, we went to the minor league Express baseball game in Plugerville. It was quite a drive, but worth it. At every Friday night game, there is a fireworks display, so that was fun. Saturday, Anthony got up early for him to attend Cardio Tennis. He enjoyed that. When he got home, we got ready and made the trek down to Gruene (pronounced green), TX to their antique festival. About 30 miles away, but a nice drive. It was so much fun, but hot! We didn't buy anything. On the way back into Austin, we stopped at the San Marcos outlet malls and did a little shopping. Still no purchases.

Sunday, we went to church~ Garrett, Anthony's cousin joined us so that was fun. After church we all went to Macaroni Grill. Anthony's bro, Brett, and his girlfriend, Chase, brought down my new car for me and met us at the restaraunt. They spent the day with us. It was alot of fun and a most excellent weekend!

5 comments:

the Kimberlins said...

Pieper, its so great to here from you! You looked absolutely wonderful in your wedding pictures. I had no idea where you were or anything so it is great to keep up. How exciting about your new car! John and I are about to make a new car purchase as well, it will be my car too! Did you ever meet John? I can't remember. Anyway great to get in touch.

Larissa said...

Hey Pieper! I can't even remember how I found you on here. I've decided we're all connected somehow on these blogging sites. But it's a lot of fun I think. I love the wedding pics...you look so beautiful! I am glad you guys are doing well.

Neena said...

I'm glad you had such a great weekend. I think getting a new car would make my weekend better than all the others too. Have fun with it.

Marta said...

Hello Pieper! So good to hear from you! Sorry that I didn't get around ro emailing before we left Oregon. Where do y'all live? Right now we are looking for houses in the Cedar Park/Leander area. It's close to where my family is and the church we will most likely attend. My dad is the pastor at HighPoint Fellowship in Cedar Park and Kyle's boss is a shepherd there. We haven't decided for sure but I think that's probably where we will end up. We'd love to get together sometime and catch up on life!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»