It's my bday soon, hopefully I can score the $100 so I can stock up on some post maternity winter garb. There's nothing like fresh clothes to make you feel good about yourself. And with the lack of sleep around the bend for me, I will definitely need it. :)
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Holiday with Matthew Mead
Go here to enter for a cool giveaway! Also view his elegant and oh so beautiful holiday comings-soon.
It's my bday soon, hopefully I can score the $100 so I can stock up on some post maternity winter garb. There's nothing like fresh clothes to make you feel good about yourself. And with the lack of sleep around the bend for me, I will definitely need it. :)
It's my bday soon, hopefully I can score the $100 so I can stock up on some post maternity winter garb. There's nothing like fresh clothes to make you feel good about yourself. And with the lack of sleep around the bend for me, I will definitely need it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment