I am planning on posting preggo belly pics of me here soon. I have a shower tomorrow, so I'll get a good one then. You can see what you think the weight of the baby will be. :)
So here are a few photos of Little Liv. This is a funny picture of Olivia jumping on the trampoline in my mom's backyard and I snapped it RIGHT as she and her cousin Connor collided. There were a few tears immediately following those big smiles.
And here's one of Livi getting her first haircut, by her own Aunt Mally, who is a hairdresser. Since then, her hair has noticably grown. I'm wondering if I should trim the mullet again?
Here is Olivia loving on my dad when we visited late July. She loves all of her grandparents so. She is at an age where she remembers them and speaks of them often. But nobody beats her "Ah-Mah" (Aunt Mal), she speaks of her almost every day. She says things like: "Ah Mah hold you" (I wanna Ah Mah to hold me).
And here are some pictures snapped of us the moment Chris and Mal announced to my dad and step mom that they are expecting a baby come March. Chris was behind the camera and said, "Say... Mal's pregnant!" Teresa kept saying yea right! My dad didn't say anything, just kept smiling cause he was in shock. It was a beautiful moment. I do think there was a tear in my dads eye. He's sensitive like that. And I love my dad; he adores his girls so much.
I just love this picture of Mal and our dad - the pure joy and emotion. How sweet.
We've had such a lovely (but hot!) summer. It has come to a quiet end with the impending birth of our second child. Now we are staying close to home, getting things done around the house and enjoying our family of three while it lasts only a few more weeks. Close of a chapter, open of a new one. Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment