Friday, January 22, 2010

Weird Week

We've had a weird week. Olivia threw up three times on Monday night, but was otherwise fine. She ran a slight fever on Tuesday evening, but again otherwise fine. Then I woke up Thursday feeling very nauseous, and felt sick all day. I feel better today, but it's just been weird this week. (I thought) Olivia's 18 month appointment was on Tuesday morning. But when we got there, they told me they show she wasn't scheduled until Feb. 8. They squeezed us in, but I had an appointment card and everything, so not sure what happened. I was so happy she didn't need any shots at this visit. It's also crazy that she won't need to go in again for a well check up until she turns 2- whoa! So yesterday, in an attempt to get out of the house to get some fresh air (and out of the nauseating aroma of bacon grease and crockpot pinto beans), we went to the park. I captured some photographs of Olivia. I am working on a joint venture of learning my new camera and getting the perfect image of her so I can enter her into a baby face contest. Hope you have a good weekend!







post signature

No comments: