Sunday, November 01, 2009

Graveyard Smash!

A lovely Saturday Halloween was spent eating chili & lots of other yummy goodies, and trick or treating with our North Austin friends and their families. Olivia made out like a bandit with candy (thanks honey, love mom & dad).

She was a pink piggy and the costume was a big hit, although we got alot of people thinking she was a lamb. But I think in the future I will be making her costumes- it seems like so much fun! My favorite part were the "hooves"- oh they were so funny when she walked!

Enjoy our pictures, even though they are absolutely the worst pictures I've ever taken in my life! I had it on the wrong setting- boo hoo... Anyway, hope yours was a "graveyard smash" like ours was! :)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Graveyard Smash
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



post signature

No comments: