Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chevy Chase Made Me Realize


She is so sweet and precious. My life and love. The love I feel for her is immense and intense, but mostly, infinite.

Bless her little sweet-"serious expressioned"-heart! People say she gets that from me! I beg to differ, I never look that serious! ;) No, seriously, does she? She sure loves her mama. And her mama sure loves her. Oh, so much. Sometimes it hurts.

I saw a commercial with Chevy Chase today and I saw his chubby and increasingly wrinkled face along with the silvery white hair (the little bit he still has anyway), and I thought, "Man he's getting old!" And I remembered I've been watching his movies for like 20 years- so yea, he is old. IMDB says he was born in 1943. About 20 years ago, he was 46. And it hit me like a ton of bricks. Life is short. The past 20 years of my life have blown right by. 20 years from now, I will be 47. Ok, why did I have to point that out? Wow.

And I just don't want to take one second for granted.




post signature

No comments: