Monday, October 19, 2009

15 months old and 100th post

What a glorious day today is... My daughter turns 15 months today. AND this is also my 100th post- yahoo! We had a lovely weekend. Anthony watched the game on Saturday while Liv and I did some girl shopping. Yesterday, after church, we went to SweetBerry Farm Pumpkin Patch. We enjoyed it so much last year, we plan to make it our Fall tradition every year.

This was last year's outing when Olivia was only 3 months old. We went on her actual "3 month birthday" and for those of us with kids, the "month" birthdays are as important, if not more, than the year birthdays, right!?

This year was much more fun because Olivia is walking and can (obviously) do more. I specifically remember one Pumpkin Patch on the way to Prescott AZ where you can actually "pick" the pumpkins. I have yet to find one of those here in Texas. SweetBerry Farm is a farm, but they've already picked the pumkins and they have them sitting everywhere on the ground (mostly in crates) and you just pick them that way. We still had fun nontheless. I got so many great photos of the fun and will share below! Hope you enjoy, and have a great week! Oh... and yay for my 100th post and Happy 15 month bday Olivia! :)

Olivia enjoys her first tastes of SweetBerry's famous Strawberry popsicle!


Our family photo with the pumpkins...


Playing in the hay while watching everyone stuff their scarecrows


Who needs to stuff a scarecrow when you've got a camera case!?




Looking away from the camera...


I got mine mom!


Me and daddy in the corn maze!



My personal favorite of my sweet girl!





post signature

1 comment:

Alana said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! I can't believe how big Olivia is getting. Such a big girl! Like you said, they grow up too fast.