Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photo Phunday

It been a while since I've posted some photos of my little sweetheart, so get ready! We've got some catching up to do!

SInce it's been getting cooler outside, we've been spending ALOT more time outdoors playing! Here we are playing in the dirt and in the water!

"Wow, mom! The grit is like nothing I've ever experienced before!"

"Mom, I gotta show you two things..."

"First, my hair is starting to curl, see?"

"And now, my teefers!"

"Hmmm... how do I devise a plan to get away from her and that pesky camera!?"

"Whew! I was NOT expecting that!"

"Oh, it's you again. I give up...do I look okay.. I mean, my hair, is it frizzy?"


post signature

1 comment:

Carrie said...

She is so adorable! I love that she's only a couple months older than Aubrey... It gives me a peak at what may be around the corner for us :o)