Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Happens in VEGAS

Well, this may be my last post for a week or two. We are headed to my hometown for my 10 year high school reunion- yikes! That is crazy to say (type). Where has the time gone? Although it does seem a little bit like it has indeed been ten years. Nontheless, I have the reunion on Friday night and THEN!!!!! Sunday, hubby and I are headed to Vegas Baby! Anthony turns 3-0 this year and this is his "gift". (Love the gifts where you benefit too, heehee!) So anyway... I will be gone for a while and the next few days will be filled with getting everything ready (not to mention that I just learned yesterday that we will have house guests on Thursday night, which adds so much more to the to do list). So, just know, I may blog a little bit about our trip, but you've heard it before...What Happens in Vegas Will Stay in Vegas! ;-)

Here's a picture of what I came downstairs to earlier this week...He has been saving spare change for years and years in hopes of using it one day one another trip to one of his favorite places.


post signature

No comments: