I decided to do kind of a "lost picture" theme for the collage. I went through and found pictures of Buggy that are good, but never were posted or shared with many people. It turned out really cute! I'm planning on putting the collage on the fridge or finding a cute frame for it.
There are some deals on the blog, that in my opinion, aren't really deals when you're cheap to begin with. Like today's shoe discount, I never spend more than $12 for Livi's shoes, especially since she grows out of them so fast... I just can't and don't justify it. You can find some really cute ones for not a lot of cash, so when shoes are $20+ even after a sale or deal, I don't think it's a good deal. Just my opinion.
Check out the Baby Cheapskate blog!

2 comments:
Thanks for posting that link. You are my new best friend.
Awesome! Thanks for the info! I always use Walgreen's photo center to order my pictures and love those get 25 free coupons. :)
Post a Comment