The ceremony was simple and included a local officiant (who was the preacher at the church we attended while visiting a few years past). I had a harp player for the music, who played what ever he wanted, I don't think I even ever spoke two words to him. Thinking back, it surprises me how hands off I was. I really think I just didn't want to stress myself out, so I was just very relaxed about everything. My dad walked me down the aisle and I remember crying alot (I was so nervous!). We were married under a canopy type thing because it was raining that day. During one of the prayers, it started pouring so loud, no one could even hear the prayer. Our vows were traditional. Our rings? Here is a picture..
. After the ceremony, we had a wonderful dinner with our family. Maloree & Brett toasted us and we departed to our hotel. After changing we went back to see our families again. I don't guess we wanted the party to end!So, first, the wedding party. Anthony and I decided to have two of the closest people in our lives to stand by our side. We had one Maid of Honor and one Best Man- my sister, Maloree and his brother, Brett.



We also had my brother, Chad, and Anthony's cousin Garrett to each read a scripture during the ceremony.

My main color was a turquoise blue (the color of the beautiful sea in Grand Cayman). Here is an up close picture of my sister's dress. It was a cocktail dress we found at an upper end boutique and it was on sale! Another great perk to having only one attendant, you don't have to worry about getting several dresses in the same style. It was so gorgeous! Perfect for the beach theme.


Second, the flowers! I'm not gonna lie... I don't even remember what they were. I know roses were in them and they were beautiful. But I was shooting to not worry about every last detail, hence, the destination wedding, and four years later, I have pictures of them to remind me. But, I know no technical names. Here are some pictures.



And to close, a beautiful picture of our wedding.
I have better pictures, I just don't think they are on my computer and I don't feel like looking for them! So hopefully this gives you an idea!

9 comments:
I love the turquoise! And the flower arrangement is beautiful!
Yes...I have heard of them! I love driving by their house at Christmas time to look at all the lights!!
Beautiful flowers!
I love the picture of your rings. That's beautiful!
Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.
Love the turquoise dress. I too only had one attendant and gave her my color and she picked her own dress! I'm glad you didn't stress on your wedding day...I was a basket case the week before and the day of!!
Very beautiful!
Pretty colors! Just love it! Super cute blog too! :)
What a beautiful wedding! I love your sisters dress!
Cxx
REALLY BEAUTIFUL! I love all of it!
Post a Comment