
Today, I simply watched. Watched in awe of my little girl playing all by herself. And without her knowing, I watched some more. I savored the moments and took them in, trying to lock them away in my heart. It was so neat, just to sit there and study her movements and what she could've been thinking. While I watched, and in silence, I waited. Waited for her to catch me watching her. It took a while for her to notice, but that was the fun of it! I was savoring her and I loved every second. And all the while, just thinking thoughts of "I love her so" and "She is so stinkin' smart." And then whispering prayers of thankfulness in my head for such a healthy child. I couldn't be more blessed.
1 comment:
You're such a cute mommy! It's just the greatest thing, isn't it?! ;)
Post a Comment