SO much has happened! First of all, Olivia is almost a year! TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN! That is fo' sho'! She is my doll, my angel, my beetle buggy (I've always called her that- it fits her well, especially since she likes to listen to the Beatles with her dad). Anthony & I plan to each write her a letter for her first birthday.
Well, this post will be a short one. Only because I have to do some major chores tonight and tomorrow. You see, we are leaving for a summer trip to Colorado for 5 days. But... we leaving Olivia here. Roxie's gonna watch her. Just kiddin'-ha! My sister and mom are coming down to keep her. The only other time I've left Livi was at the beginning of March (about 8 months old). It was only for one night, and she was with her daddy. This is FOUR nights! To those with no kids, I know I know, it shouldn't be a big deal. OH, BUT IT IS! I am not so much worried about leaving her as much as I am about missing her. I am going to miss that little stinker SO much! Also, I am still planning on keeping my milk up so I can continue nursing her when I return. So that mean's pumping while I am gone. For 5 days- ugh! That is my second worry. I just will so wish it were her instead of a pump, ya know!? Anyway, TMI, sorry. I am going to take it one day at a time and try to relax and have some FUN! We plan to go white water rafting, horse back riding, possibly mountain biking and a Hummer tour. Should be great! I will post about it when we return, as well as Livi's 1st Birthday party! In the meantime, here's a pic or two of my baby girl!

4 comments:
Have a fun trip!
I'm still reading! Glad to hear from you and hope you have a great trip!
I love the pictures!! Have a great time on your trip.
I still check in too!
Yep...it all goes by SO fast! (sigh)
Its a good thing that you're getting some vacation time. You deserve it!
Post a Comment