We were married in Grand Cayman at the Grand Old House. It rained on our wedding way (good luck!) but everything still turned out really nice. My dress was a strapless, Mon Cheri gown with pearls and detailing on the bodice and a corseted back. I had a simple, waist-length veil to accompany. The train on the dress was extra long! As I was trying to quickly find pictures to post (need to get ready while little one is taking a nap!), I realized that in almost all of them, I am holding that silly bouquet in front of the dress, hiding all it's beauty! Hopefully, you can see it in these few pictures! Join in on the fun and let us see your wedding dress!





9 comments:
Pieper, I love your dress! I am going to post mine on my blog this coming Monday for our anniversary...
So gorgeous!!
Mine was a Mon Cheri also & I loved it! Yours was gorgeous!
Gorgeous dress! How did you love Grand Cayman?
Absolutely stunning! I love your style :)
I loved all your wedding pictures..one of my favorite things to look at are wedding pictures...and your dress was gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I am drawing for two giveaways on Monday with a fun post...so hope you will stop by.
Your wedding looks beautiful!! (As does your dress!) Our daughters are so close in age... It's so fun, right?!
Oh so pretty!
Cxx
Hi there! Just stopping by from Kelly's! Your wedding dress was so pretty!
I also wanted to tell you that I was so excited to see that you have my hat blog button posted! That was such a neat surprise. Thanks so much for doing that and please let me know if I can ever make anything for your little girl!
Take care!
Veronica
Post a Comment