I saw this on my friend's blog and I thought it was clever! So I am copying! :)
Love : Hate (I will use "dis-love" instead : ) )
Love: Junk food
Dis-love: that it is so hard to say no
Love: Being pregnant
Dis-love: that time is flying and it will be over soon
Love: My family more than anything
Dis-love: that I live so far away from them all
Love: Fruit Juice (specifically grape, cranberry, and apple)
Dis-love: Fruit
Love: Baking
Dis-love: The clean-up
Love: Roxie
Dis-love: her pee pee stains on my carpet (as few as they are, cause she really is a good girl about that)
Love: Nutella Crepes
Dis-love: um..hmm...they can be a little messy..??
Love: Going to the movies
Dis-love: The price you pay these days (a small popcorn and drink cost us $8.50 the other day!)
Love: A clean house
Dis-love: Actually cleaning it
Love: Sleep
Dis-love: that I'm about to loose ALOT of it in the upcoming months
Love: Tennis
Dis-love: That I didn't pick it up sooner in life
Your turn!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment