Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Housewarming Party




Last Friday, we had our housewarming party. It turned out to be so much fun and alot of people came. My sister drove in from Abilene for it and to do some hair since she had no clients booked at the salon. She still made some money. Anyway, our realtor is awesome. She throws these housewarming partys for her clients and uses them as a marketing tool to get her name out there. As if she needs it though, she is SO busy, I don't know how she makes the time. She works closely with a lender and we used her as well. She also came to the party. I guess they somewhat work as a team. They provided BBQ and all the fixin's. Alot of our friends came and it turned out to be quite a showing. If anybody in the Austin area needs a realtor who knows what she is doing and will prove it to you by her work ethic, her name is Jessica Kelly Breuhl with JKB Realty Group.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy housewarming! I'm proud to be among the first who got to see your new house. It is wonderful to see that you are enjoying it so much.

Robby and Lynsey said...

Congrats on the house! That must be such a nice feeling to own your own home. Enjoy! (and thanks for the update!) :)

Anonymous said...

Peiper~
I live in abilene and found your blog throuh other friends. I have not found anyone to cut my hair since I moved. Would you reccomend her and where does she work?

Neena said...

Congrats on the house. I hope you are enjoying it!!!

Marta said...

Hey Pieper!! Your house looks great! What a fun party! I'm sorry that I never responded to your invitation. I'm sure the get-together was great! We've been so busy and I didn't get your email til after the fact. Kyle and I would love to hang out with you and Anthony some time. Hope things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Hey sista!!! I need to log on to your blog more often! The house warming party was awesome!! All your friends are so much fun! You need to help me think of things to do when I go to AZ cause it's Chris' first time. I need to impress him because I keep telling him how wonderful AZ is!! I love you!

opalessence said...

To Anonymous...
Email me your name and number at prstewart@gmail.com. And we can chat about getting you scheduled at my sis's salon....thanks!

the Kimberlins said...

Congrats on the home! That must be so exciting!!! We will be moving within the next month b/c the church is tearing down the building we live in but they haven't told us where they are moving us yet...so maybe within the next two months I will be having a housewarming party too.