

Friday evening, my cousin, Lauren Ashley, graduated high school in Giddings, TX. Anthony and I made the trip to watch her walk across the stage and visit with family. Lauren's family is featured in the picture. It is her dad (my mom's brother), and her brother, Jesse. We had a nice time, except, we didn't get home until 1:45 am. It was a long night, but worth it. I was glad to get to see my grand parents, Bebe and Neno (my mom's parents). They're pretty sweet people. Ashley is planning to go to Tarleton State University, in the footsteps of her brother, Jesse. Congratulations, Lauren Ash!

4 comments:
Congrats!! I'm glad you got to see family. That is always good.
Hi, Pieper -
I just heard that Delena is struggling with cancer. I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you have any details about that? I'd also like to get in touch with her somehow. If you don't mind, email me at celeste@noelgreen.com. Thanks so much.
Celeste
Pieper,
I just saw Celeste's comment, and I am just torn up about what I just read about DeLena. Please let me know what's going on. Zach (Galbraith) and I were just talking about her today. I had no idea there was anything wrong. I have her email, but haven't talked to her since about December.
new update, please! And I, too, will send up prayers on Delena's behalf.
Post a Comment