Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ford Fusion V6 SEL


I'm still trying to get the hang of posting on a regular basis. So, bear with me.

This weekend, Ant and I went to Houston for a family weekend. His grandparents have a Friends and Family reunion every year on the Sunday before Easter. It was great fun and I finally got to meet his great aunts and uncles and put names with faces.

On Saturday, we went to shop for me a new car with Ant's brother, Brett as our salesman. We are interested in the new Ford Fusion V6 SEL. It is a zippy little 4 door sedan, I guess comparable to a Nissan Maxima or a Honda Accord. I test drove it and I love how super fast it goes. Everyone needs a speedy automobile atleast once or twice in their life. I hope this is one of those times for me. The one I really like is a light silver with black leather interior. I think we are going to wait a bit longer until we really get used to the mortgage payments and then see where we stand. My car has just been an empty money pit...6 years later and I'm still paying it off! Brett said I can still lease, but just trade it in in 2 years for something new.

Then, get this! My car didn't start this morning. Typical! The battery was dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Piep,

Glad you had a nice weekend in Houston. I hope we can negotiate work schedules soon to come visit.

The car sounds great for the time you are ready.

T

Neena said...

I know how you feel about a new car. We are looking at buying something new too because our cars are getting old and my car has been a money pit. It's just getting old I guess. Hope it all works out for you.