Friday, September 06, 2024

8 Years Later


Hey Hey! It's been a while! I've been enjoying life as a mom to my kiddos.  Learning what I can in the process!  I have quite the update for you all and it is a doozy!  Well, not really... I mean, yes, a lot has happened since I posted last, like my oldest is now a 16 year old and my youngest just started junior high this year, but also, life is crazy hectic.  I am to the stage in parenting now where I have much more time on my hands since they are in school most of the day and they just plain don't need me as much as they used to.  It is a great feeling but also a sad one too!  But I try to push past the sad and embrace each stage as the growth that it is!  

post signature

In the past 8 years or so since I've written, I have become a travel advisor!  It is the perfect job for my because I get to work from home and in any down time I may have.  I don't want to use the term "spare time" because is there even such a thing? Not so much anymore.  I began helping people plan Disney trips. I work for a large company and have grown my small business slowly but steadily past Disney and theme park travel to Caribbean, Cruising, Hawaii, Alaska, and even Europe and River Cruising. I must say it is a pretty nice little side gig!  If you need help planning a trip, I'm your girl! Just reach out on my instagram or my email address is: pieper.rodriguez@keytotheworldtravel.com.

How does it work is the question I get asked ALL THE TIME! It's so interesting too because my generation and below doesn't know travel agents like our parents and grandparents did.  People literally do not understand what we do, how we do it and how we get paid.  Well, let me tell you! But I will tell you in my next post!  So stay tuned!! Stick around! I'm glad you are here!

No comments: