Monday, August 08, 2011

Oooo Whee Olivia's Three!


In honor of Olivia turning three on July 19, we had a most wonderful little birthday party for her! I remember having a tricycle parade when I turned 3 or 4, and have always wanted to do that for my kids, so that's what we did. All the kiddos met at the park down the street from our house. A special guest arrived and let the kids on their trikes in a parade back to our house.

Olivia was very skeptical of the clown, so she stayed in the back of her birthday parade- haha!

Bonzo performed and even read one of Olivia's favorite books: Olivia Saves the Circus!

Olivia was thoroughly thrilled to have her picture taken with the clown, can you tell?

After the show ended, everyone had a great time eating some lunch and splashing around in the pool party we had set up in the backyard.









Olivia COULD NOT EAT HER BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE FAST ENOUGH! To say that she enjoyed it, is a complete understatement!!




Her party went off with a bang and she still talks about it! And even this lil cutie patootie had a fun time!

Livi helped make a special game party favor for her friends. They are called Lookie Loos (found the original idea here) and they were super fun to make together. We dyed the rice vibrant rainbow colors (which was the main theme of her party) and I got a few cool photos.


And for a momy and daddy birthday date, we took her to her very first movie, Winnie the Pooh. She had a lot of fun!

And just when I thought I could rest from all the party planning, now... to plan the (almost) one year old's birthday!

post signature

No comments: