I have been waiting. I have always hoped that you could provide my children and I, in addition to the hours of cleanup joy the play doh itself will provide, with an additional 35+ accessories of fun! Because anything less than 35 pieces, we don't feel has a place in our home! Only toy packages that contain at the very least, 35 extra pieces, that I will find in the most random places, we will accept in our home. If it ain't got more than 35 pieces, we don't want it!! ;) I think it is hilarious that they market it this way, because most any mom would not see that and think, "Sold! I'm so happy there are 35 extra pieces so that I can step on all 35, 316 times in one day!"
Disclaimer: The precious soul that gave this to Olivia is not yet a parent... and... is a male. Milan, if you are ever reading this, you know we love you!! (and we thank you for being so kind to our girls!)

No comments:
Post a Comment