Love the drool!
First, I will say... We've halted sleep training since we hit a wall last week with no improvement! I hope to resume when she turns 8 months.
Easter was a very fun time here at the Rodriguez household! We had a church function on the Saturday before Easter- an Easter picnic and egg hunt. There was a barrell train ride, hot dogs and yummy lunch items. Then the parents hide the eggs and the kids have at it. It was a lot of fun. But very hot! The children were all so hot and looked like little raggamuffins- it was cute, seeing their rosy red cheeks.
Then on Easter Sunday, we went to church and had a quiet afternoon at home. I always enjoy doing things with extended family, but having these special times with my own little family holds a special place in my heart. It gives us 4 a chance to connect and make our own family memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment