It wasn't the first time I've gone over this with her. I had to tell Olivia several times to not pull out the diaper wipes. I explained that it was wasting them when we pull them out but don't use them for what they're intended for- wiping hinies (sp?). She did what she always does, kinda stared at me with a blank face, thinking, "I hear what you are saying.. but I can't say that I care." So, I decided to choose my battles and quieted my mouth and let her do her thing. I went and did my thing when, later, I found this as I walking back into the living room. It was worth it because it put a smile on my face.

diaper wipes on a tummytime mat music box
(she also had used a wipe as a blanket for her baby, but I did not take a picture of it)
Really Random Things was born out of my love for stumbling across seriously random things around my house left by my two year old. The things I find are testimonies of her creativity, her innocence and her hilarious little imagination. I am so glad to document them here, hopefully one day for her to see. I hope you also find humor in the really random things, not only here on my blog, but in your own life as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment