This morning, the girls and I were in Lilah's room, just hanging out and playing. Olivia got a doll for Christmas that came with clothing, a bib, a paci and a hat. I hadn't gotten the clothing out yet and so I thought I should- she'd really enjoy dressing her baby. And so, we did, and she was thrilled. She became so excited and I thought it'd be cute to remind her that her baby sister has a hat too, and that her baby and Lilah could match. So, out came the hat. Thrill meter spiked again. And then our conversation went like this:
Me: "Does your baby have a name, Liv?"
O: "Yes"
Me: "Really? And what is her name?"
O (looking at me with a big grin): "Keesha" (but sounding like Kee-sa)
Me: "Keesha... wow! That's a pretty name!"

Lilah in hat, Keesha dressed and in hat, Olivia looking on admirably
No comments:
Post a Comment