So then yesterday after church, I came home and made Snickerdoodles for Tuesday's lectureship dinner, while Livi napped. I really don't know if I've ever made Snickerdoodles before, but I do know that next to chocolate chip cookies, they come in 2nd on my list! I used this recipe and I did think they turned out very yummy! I popped 60 of them in the freezer so they would stay as fresh as possible by tomorrow. We were still able to keep over 20 for ourselves. That's a lot of Snickerdoodles!
I've really enjoyed making stuff for the church- I love it cause it gives me lots of good practice. I want to one day be as good as a cook as so many of my female loved ones are. I'm gonna be brutally honest and hope no one gets offended.. but the casseroles I sampled today don't hold a candle compared to the ones I've been blessed to have over the years from my family. I mean GOOD cooks. And now for you to enjoy a different type of Snickerdoodle:


No comments:
Post a Comment