Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Wow! It's been a while! Spring has sprung and I am so happy - I am a warm-natured person and the cold makes me long for the warmth of the spring-time sun. We've had so much going on.. and it doesn't look like it will slow down anytime soon. So just a quick post to let you know what we've been up to.

A few weeks ago, we went to West Texas to spend some time with my family. Here is a photo of Olivia walking around with my mom's hubby ("Grumpy" or "Grumpa")


Olivia also went to the zoo with my sister, we went to something called The Rattlesnake Roundup where we saw rattlesnakes being milked and skinned (um.. I didn't watch the skinning part). Livi got to pet a snake, but not for long cause she got a little freaked out, as did her mom. I tried to find pictures of this, but to no avail.

Then we came home and my mom flew down and spent some time with us. We sewed, canned jellies and pickles, went to the Farmers Market and spent some wonderful quality time together. My cousin and her new baby (Olivia's cousin, Will) came to hang with us as well.



I am making Olivia a quilt for her Easter basket and need to finish it asap!! I will post pictures once it is finished. Until then, I must get working!! Don't forget to come back and read my March 29th post!

One of my new favorites!



post signature

No comments: