Monday, February 08, 2010

Busy Bees and Save the Date



We are staying busier than ever! Mid-January, I began attending yoga on Tuesday nights and then I also go to a craft night my church holds on Thursday nights. And since I am trying to learn how to quilt (a more modern take on quilting- it's not the "home-on-the-range, countryfied, patchwork kind- it's simple, modern and it's lovely! google Amy Butler and/or Anna Maria Horner and/or Moda fabrics) and trying to fit in a few nights devoted to me, it takes up a lot of my free time! Hence, why I haven't posted in a while.

Also, I'm sure you noticed that my 365 project fell beneath the cracks the first week! I said I'd try it, and I did. And it didn't stick. So on to the next thing! Hope you are having a good week!!

The picture above was taken over Thanksgiving '08 when Olivia was 4 months old. Wasn't she a sweet heart modeling one of my old baby bonnetts!? It's amazing how much change a year or so can bring!

post signature

No comments: