
The guest(s) of honor:

The arrangement that went on the refreshment and tea table. I cut branches off my tree in our front yard and hung tea bags and little baby decorations on them (all of which were things I had that were Livi's; like a sock with a fancy clothespin, a white satin newborn shoe, a diaper (one of Livi's dolls diapers) on a hanger .




Another arrangement that also held tea bags but also a sweet little mommy and baby bird nest.


To read a post about this scene, go here. The lady referenced in the post is the one pictured sitting right next to Tara. A nut -and just hilarious!!

And the hostesses with Tara, minus one hostess and plus one child- hehe.

On another note, my daughter has thrown up 3 times this evening. Crossing our fingers that she is down to sleep for good. But anyway, she has her 18 month appointment tomorrow (and turns 18 months tomorrow), so if she continues, at least we have an appointment already. I am kind of thinking her stomach is upset from what she's been eating lately. It hasn't been her "easy to digest" norm. Well, I guess we'll see! Hope everyone had a great weekend (3-day, if applicable) and a great week ahead!

1 comment:
I just saw this post and I'm so glad you got pictures. I don't have any, so I might have to get everyone to send me some! :) I really enjoyed the shower and can't wait for Bella to meet all of my fabulous friends.
Post a Comment