Friday, November 20, 2009

Cousin Connor

Olivia says, "My cousin Connor turned 2 today! Connor is my mom's brother, Chad's, son. Chad, Jackie, Connor and Isabella live in my mom's hometown of AZ. I have had fun playing with Connor and Isabella when I've visited AZ back in January and September. It was fun. I liked watching Connor show me how to spin my paci on the floor. I also liked Isabella's cool hair. She is 5 months younger than me and had more hair than I did when.. well, pretty much when she was born, she had me lapped. I wish we lived closer to each other. We'd have a grand time together. Don't tell mom, but I'd teach them how to kiss Roxie. And I bet they'd teach me how to do some pretty fun stuff too. We'd grow up great friends. I wish I was there to give Connor a birthday hug and a neat drum set to go with his guitar my grandma MiGi got him. And we'd stay up real late 'til like 10 and jam together into the night. Yea. It'd be some great times. Happy 2nd Birthday cousin Connor!"





post signature

No comments: