Last Saturday, on my last day visiting AZ (where I'm from), I wanted to make it fun and memorable! So, I called up my brother and we agreed to have a picnic at a local park in Gilbert with our kids and parents (their g-parents). We got KFC, filled the cooler with cold drinks and with all the babies in tow, we were bound and determined to have a super fun filled day as a family before Livi and I returned home the next day.
The park was really neat; complete with a carousel, a train and other rides, and the weather..! It couldn't have been better! It was such a fun day! Below are some pictures I took and in them, you will see Chad's kids, who are Connor (22 months) and Isabella (10 months). You will also see my mom, who is their "MiGi" and my mom's husband Mike, who is "Grumpa or Grumpy". Chad isn't in hardly any, I later realized! Hope you enjoy!
Mama and Olivia
Connor having is having a blast!
The grandkids with MiGi and Grumpy
MiGi and Connor
Olivia, Connor, and MiGi
Happy boy Connor
MiGi and her grand girls
Connor riding the carousel
Sweet Belly
Olivia giving one of her "scowls"
Connor enjoying the train

No comments:
Post a Comment