It has been a little bit since I've posted.. sorry 'bout that! Just a lot going on- you know how it goes! I've got to tell you about our Vegas trip!Oh Vegas! What a time we had! My (poor poor) husband will soon turn the big 3-0. So we obviously had to appease the stress that brings with it. He chose a Vegas trip as his big birthday present. (Hmmm.. what trip shall I choose for mine? I better start thinking, even though it is still 2 years away!)
Here are some photos that can (maybe) tell the story of our trip...
We stayed at the Bellagio; a place my husband has always wanted to stay. We both liked it, but I think we both expected a lot nicer... as far as the rooms were concerned. But I liked how mid-strip it was. Everything was very easily accessible. Our room and bathroom:

We spent most of our time at Bellagio, Ceasars Palace and Mirage. We enjoyed not only walking the shops, but shopping in them! We walked up and down the strip, seeing the sights, watching the people (yikes! at times), went into lots of the different hotels and casinos, and filled our lungs with the lovely aroma of second hand smoke. We had a great time just hopping around from hotel to hotel, just exploring. Here we are in Wynn (most gorgeous, in my opinion) and the Flamingo gardens.

These are the most beautiful scenes from inside the Bellagio..


We saw the Beatles LOVE show (amazing!) and so wished we would've gone back to see it again (you know, to catch what you miss the 1st viewing). It's a shame I couldn't get a photo. But here is the link and info. If you are ever in Vegas, I highly recommend this show! We had two, ok three, really yummy dinners, one of which at BLT Burger. It was good- but not $40 good. BUT, the chocolate shake was REALLY delish. I have a sweet tooth, yes I do!
We visited the Siegfried & Roy wildlife exhibit that housed sweet dolphins and calm (aka bored) lions, tigers, cheetahs... oh my!
We watched the outdoor (free) shows: the Mirage's volcano eruption and Bellagio's fountains. The fountains are still just amazing and so romantic.


On our last night, we were able to eat at the Foundation Room which is on top of Mandalay Bay. Here is us out on their balcony, overlooking the strip. Such a beautiful view!! (*Sidenote: If you look at the last pic of Mandalay Bay, where we are down on the road, look at the tiny cut out "blocks" at the top and thats where we are on the balcony in the others.. kinda cool! And I took that picture as we were driving to the strip from the airport and didn't know at that time we were going up there).


Until next time, Vegas!

No comments:
Post a Comment