Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's Ladies Night

I am in charge of our church's next Ladies Night and I need your input! Have you been to one that has always stuck out in your mind as being so much fun? I definitely want to do something that is 'not easily forgotten'. I already have something in mind, but was wondering what your ideas are. Please share!

In the meantime, here is a picture of my Bea Bug after our day at the pool. Have a fantastic week!



post signature

2 comments:

The Hydes said...

I'm so glad you're going to have a Ladies' Night!!! I can't wait!

Jackie said...

Hmm, what about a craft night, where everyone brings their supplies for whatever craft they are working on, and we all sit and chat and work on our respective crafts...? Also a chance for some ladies to learn from other ladies how to do things. Just a thought. Definitely requires the annex, for space...