Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blueberry Breakfast & A Beautiful Morning

This is what Olivia had for breakfast this morning! Is she not the most spoiled thing?! She doesn't know how good she has it! Ha ha ha! She LOVES blueberries! What a great eater I have.

Cinnamon Pear Oatmeal with Blueberries
1/4 cup cooked Steel Cut Oats (Organic)
Pureed pears
Blueberries
Dash of cinnamon

Mix pears in warm oatmeal. Add a dash or two of cinammon and mix well. Top with blueberries.
Hear the "mmmm"s and both of you enjoy!

When I awake in the mornings, what more could I ask for than to see such a happy, smily face!? Blessed is always the word that comes to mind, but is always such an understatement as well!

This picture is an oldie.. she was about 2 months old.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! Love the pic of sweet Livi!

Jackie said...

Delicious! I used to mix pureed fruit with oatmeal for Naomi every day. Now she won't touch the stuff. Must have gotten sick of it. Enjoy the mushy food stage! :)