1) Pray daily for my husband, marriage & baby girl!
2) Have all 400-500 some odd pictures of Olivia printed for hard copy keepsakes- the first three months of her life. **Look for sales or discounts on prints and albums/photo storage boxes!**
3) Set up a system of organization for the piles of recipes I have in my kitchen cabinet. Keep and file the ones I've used and want to keep, discard the ones I've tried and don't care to keep, & make a section for "to-try" recipes.
My plan is to find a discount on prints and get them all printed at once for the pictures, and to work on my recipes over Christmas break while we are in Houston. Hopefully amidst all of the regular day to day duties, I can keep these two things at the fore-front of my mind to accomplish. Come January, I'll let you know how my progress was! What will you challenge yourself to get done before New Years Resolutions start rearing their ugly heads?

4 comments:
I feel like my life, since I've had kids, is one big, never-ending to-do list! I've had to just come to terms with the fact that I'll never be "caught up" on everything that I need to do until my kids are grown! LOL! I hope that you can get your two big items done. Make smaller goals and you'll get more accomplished overall. ;)
I'm the queen of making to-do lists that never get done! But I'm a recovering lazy person... who has currently fallen off the wagon! :)
That's awesome that you want to do sonography someday too! Maybe we can do it together in the future!
Hi!
My 101 in 1001 is a post that I did awhile ago...I set goals for myself to be accomplished over about 2 1/2 years. There's a link to it under my Sites to See column! :o)
An easy way to print all the pictures is to use an online site like yorkphoto.com. I've found that they are the cheapest. Most of those sites will give you 20-50 prints free when you sign up. After our wedding I signed up for all the sites- one at a time- and got most of our pics for free.
Good luck!!
Other sites:
shutterfly.com
snapfish.com
kodakgallery.com
Post a Comment