Friday, September 05, 2008

Beetlebuggy






She is changing so much everyday. I am so thankful I have been able to stay at home and watch these changes take place, although somewhat bittersweet since I know time will pass so fast! I am trying so hard to savor EVERY moment. Here are a few pics of my beautiful, baby- my beetlebuggy, sunshine, my angel girl. She is my beetle bug because when she lays on our chests, tummy to tummy, she sticks her bottom in the air and it reminds me of a beetle. Can you tell I'm (still) in love? Stay tuned for a post about why I chose to have Olivia naturally, per Ashley's request. :)



post signature

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww! :o) This makes me happy to see little pictures. She's adorable!!

Emily said...

Hey Piep, I loved your comment on my post! These pictures are great. I can't wait to meet her later this month! ; )

Marta said...

How sweet is she?!?!?! Love these pics!

Larissa said...

Wow, she's getting so big already! She's so cute!

Amy said...

Hi - it sounds like you are having a great time. I am glad you are loving it!

the Kimberlins said...

I cannot believe it has already been that long since the night in Austin when you told us your were expecting. She is beautiful. Luke and Traci are naming their girl Olivia also.

Jenny said...

She's beautiful!! Your birth story was amazing. I'm amazed when women do the natural birth. I can't say what I will want but you are one strong woman.