My next (third) appointment is this Wednesday. I think I could find out the sex at this one, but I don't think I'm scheduled for an ultrasound until my Feb appointment. We do want to find out the sex, for planning purposes. I have a strong feeling it is a boy. I'm feeling back to my normal self (for the most part) so I'm really going to enjoy the second tri. Although, I'm not showing through clothes, I can see a small bump when I am bare-bellied, right under my belly button. We keep saying we are going to take pictures, but keep forgetting...we've got to though! **Update: We took a picture last night and here it is:

I've noticed that I really have to watch the portions that I eat. If I eat a large meal, it is really hard on my stomach and I feel full and bloated for most of the day/night. In addition, I get heartburn. I had heartburn issues before, but now it is definitely magnified. The frequent, small meals they talk about is a good idea because of this. It's just hard cause I don't get hungry enough to have a small meal. I'm sure the hunger is coming though. My "official" due date is July 22. I will continue to keep you updated. :)

7 comments:
Hey!!! I thought I had heard you were pregnant! Congrats!!!
I hear ya on the heartburn...it killed me!!! I popped rolaids and tums like they were candy, seriously! Everything gave me heartburn!
Yes, I will definately be around for follies. Jenny is staying with me and we're having a Kappa party at my house on Friday!!! I hope you can come!
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations! :) I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear what you guys are having. Glad to hear it has been a pretty uneventful pregnancy so far. :)
No follies/reunion for me! I'm SO SAD, too!!! I would LOVE to be there. I can't believe it has already been five years. You'll have to take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you. Have so much fun and tell everyone "hello!" :)
Yea!! Wonderful! What fun news :) You're on the exact same timeline I was with Claire (she was due on July 24), so I know what you're feeling as I was there last year.
You must take pictures...I think you will regret it down the road if you don't; don't let time get away from you :)
Supposedly, a lot of heartburn means that your baby will have a lot of hair when he or she is born. I wouldn't know as both my babies were baldies. But, I did have some heartburn with Claire and Mylanta was what helped me.
I'll pray blessings on your pregnancy and hope to see you at Follies!
Hey! Glad you found me! HUGE CONGRATS on your pregnancy. We just had our first 3 1/2 months ago and he's the joy of our life. It's a life changer, but certainly for the good. Enjoy each and every day of your pregnancy (even the no so fun ones)...it goes by so fast!
I've been waiting for you to post about it. I'm glad things are going well for you in your 2nd trimester. I guess I will see you again at Follies, but we will definitely have to hook up sometime soon here. Love ya!!
YAY you posted about the baby! I'm just so excited for you! And can't believe how much you are not showing yet! Just call me jealous! :) We need to get together again soon...
I wish my stomach looked that good now!!! :)
Post a Comment