
Today was a rainy and very dreary day. We needed the rain though ~ especially since we have new sod in the back and rain water is FREE! Saving every bit of money helps with the new house!
We got the rest of our stuff out of the apartment and will start to clean some tomorrow after church. I am starting to feel relieved that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Moving is the worst!
Our blinds came today! We had them installed and they look great. Things are falling into place. On Monday, we are having our garage door opener installed and that will be that last of the "installations."
Since today was such a cloudy day with no sunshine, I will share a picture of the beautiful flowers that are on my kitchen table. When there is no sun...focus on the flowers!

1 comment:
We can't wait to see the new house and look forward to a visit with you and Anthony soon! T
Post a Comment